Friday, January 7, 2011

The Post Reboot



I had established a clear Post style, then just as everyone got attached to him, I ripped the look out from under their feet. Despite my clear reasons as to why, giving an arty explanation for it just...isn't enough. 

So like a crappy Soap Opera writer, I needed a reason for the reboot. I needed a story. Don't I try to make stories anyway? Didn't I go to school for that? 

It's time to bring Melon and Post into the next level. Where one panel cannot tell the whole tale. Where more then 1000 words are needed. I present to you the story of why Post changed. In the way it should have been done























OH GOD! IS HE DEAD? CAN POST BE SAVED?!?! DOES LADY GAGA REALLY SUCK THAT MUCH? 

Stay tuned!







P.S. Don't take that as an insult to Lady Gaga. It's not an insult if it's true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment