Monday, June 11, 2012

UPDATES

I have a webcomic in the works, just in case the past like 10 posts didn't give it away that I was working on something. I have the site set up, the comics so far are on it, but it needs some more overall layout work before I feel good enough to start linking people. So stay tuned! Should be up at some point in the next week or so! All football themed, because at this point it's all I know.

Anyway, have the latest comics, a two parter.



I also made a few things inbetween as well:

Three Schaub Moon

Requested photoshop

Bad photoshop of a homeless man
I'm depressed to think about the fact that when I launch the comic to the public officially, I'll probably have to get a twitter. :( I held out as long as I could.

In the meantime I still have a tumblr, but not for just me. A tumblr for stupid art made in Something Awful's football funhouse. Most of the work is mine, but other contributions get posted as well.

http://tffart.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment